1. Introduce us to your mum. What’s her name? What does she do? Reveal her age if you dare!
My mum is called Pam, she is retired now but used to work for BT. She’s 70.
2. What’s the one thing your mum always used to say to you?
3. Someone’s playing your mum in a film. Who is it and why?
Cher – my mum and dad love her and she has the same colouring as my mum.
4. She’s won the lottery. What’s the first thing your mum buys for herself?
Tickets to see her Tennis idol, Rafa Nadal.
5. What embarrassing story about you does she always tell when you meet new people?
That I never ate solids as a baby and didn’t like lumps, I only ate banana and honey, eggs and yoghurt.6. What are your plans for Mother’s Day this year?
To get 5 minutes peace would be nice.
7. What’s her favourite TV show at moment?
She loves to watch Tennis.
8. What’s the biggest or most important thing that your mum inspired you to do?
Follow my dreams and be strong.
9. Your round at the bar! What’s your mum drinking?
Malibu and lemonade.
10. What’s the biggest difference between you and your mum?
I’m not as organised as her.
11. Most important question of the lot. What is your mum’s stance on 50 Shades of Grey? Does she love it? Hate it? Not even know what it is?
Hates it, although she hasn’t read it.
12. What’s your favourite memory of your mum?
13. What do you think your mum was like as a kid?
Feisty, playful and smart.
14. Cast your mind back a bit; what was the thing you did as a child or teenager that made your mum the angriest she has ever been with you?
Left the dog home alone and went into town without telling them. Smoking. Staying over night with a boy.
15. Finally, what’s the BEST piece of advice your mum ever gave to you?
Don’t sweat the small stuff.