I feel like I’m getting a bit more organised with all this Christmas malarkey. I’m sure I won’t be feeling that way one Christmas Eve but I’m going to cherish this feeling for now. Christmas is such a busy time of year and everyone really enjoys a Christmas Q&A, so I thought it was time for another Christmas tag post, only this time it won’t be from me. We have the lovely Rachel from Beauty and the Bird on the blog today answering our Christmassy questions!
(Don’t forget to check out her Christmas jumper!)
Christmas Tag with Rachel
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Love Actually – I watch it every year and it never fails to give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside!
2. Will you be on the naughty list or the nice list?
The nice list, of course 🙂
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I usually spend them at home, relaxing with the family and meeting up with some friends I haven’t seen in a while – and blogging!
4. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Photo.
I haven’t got one!! Ahhh sorry!
5. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
6. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Errr err errrrr…. Rudolph!?
7. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
A weekend away 🙂
8. Do you peek at your gifts or do you prefer to be surprised?
I prefer to be surprised. I’d feel SO bad if I had a peek at my gifts before Christmas.
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We put it up quite late actually – around mid-December and I normally love decorating it.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
11. Show us your Christmas jumper.
12. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
My boyfriend 😀
13. What tops your tree?
A big red star!
14. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I used to but not anymore, I do make resolutions but not always around New Year’s.
15. You have been granted one Christmas wish, what will it be?
Just to have a really really lovely Christmas with the people I love 🙂
I love that sneaky little gingerbread man you have on your jumper. Super cute! Makes me even more excited to get my Christmas jumper sorted (must put it on my list!!). Thank you so much for popping over Rachel, it’s been lovely having you.
You can find Rachel’s blog here, where she shares posts on beauty, fashion and lifestyle. You can also follow her on Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram and YouTube!