2. Will you be on the naughty list or the nice list?
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
I always spend it at home. Nothing beats waking up on Christmas morning and having nowhere to go.
4. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Photo.
I don’t have an embarrassing photo, to be honest I don’t think I have a photo of me at all on Christmas day. I am the one usually taking the photo.
5. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Not that I can remember.
6. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Now I am on the spot umm, dancer, prancer, dasher, vixen, Rudolph, Blitzen, cupid no idea if that is right
7. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My favourite present is a cartoon version of my family. My sister brought it for us and I love it!
I always try and guess my presents and I am usually right!
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Our tree goes up end of November and decorated by the boys. I would love a full dressed tree like in catalogues but I just don’t have the time or patience to achieve that look.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. Hubby won’t let me have a real one. I really want a real one.
11. Show us your Christmas jumper.
I don’t actually own a Christmas jumper. I know my life is depressing.
Hubby of course!
13. What tops your tree?
Each year the boys make a tree topper. The only photo I can find of it was when it was on their tree.
14. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do make New Year’s resolutions but break them by the 2nd Jan. I normally go for the usual loose weight and get healthy. Never happens.
15. You have been granted one Christmas wish, what will it be?
I would love to have my nan back, even if it was just for one day. I miss her every single day. We used to see her Christmas eve every year without fail. We would have a party and have games. As we grew older my siblings and I used the party to do our present swaps and it was really enjoyable. Despite still doing the party, I miss her.