Can you actually believe Christmas is almost here?! It’s crazy to think just how fast it has come round this year. I’m kicking the festive season off with some Christmas questions!
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas (although it’s got a Halloween theme too, I can totally pass this off as a Christmas movie too!)
2. Will you be on the naughty list or the nice list?
The nice list of course.
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
At home with this little family of mine.
4. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Photo.
I don’t actually have any – thank goodness. Maybe one day I’ll be able to show you one!
5. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Not that I can recall. Maybe it’ll be different this year?
6. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Rudolph, Prancer … yup not a clue.
7. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Oh I’ve had plenty of lovely Christmas gifts, but I think it’s got to be the i-Cybie robotic dog I received as a kid. It was super cool!
8. Do you peek at your gifts or do you prefer to be surprised?
I’d like to peek, but I’d feel super guilty so let’s keep it a surprise.
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
The 1st of December for us! Me and Darren normally do it but I’m sure Keira and Joshua will be helping this year.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, I’d love a real one but the dog would probably try and eat it!
11. Show us your Christmas jumper.
I don’t have one yet, can’t wait to get one though.
12. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
Ahhh, there are so many choices! Probably someone like Cillian Murphy! SWOON!
13. What tops your tree?
Last year we had Keira’s baby Santa hat but I think we’ll get a star this year.
14. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I don’t normally, but I made some last year. I actually think I’ve stuck to some of them without even realising. (You can watch the video here of my 5 Goals for 2016)
15. You have been granted one Christmas wish, what will it be?
Ah I’d wish for health and happiness to all my family! Cheesy but ya know!
So that’s all the questions I have to share with you! Keep your eyes peeled as these Christmas questions will be part of a guest series.