Hello December. The last month of the year. The countdown to Christmas has really begun now.
So, the 1st of December marks the start of blogmas. If you don’t know what blogmas is, you basically just the bloggers version of vlogmas. A blog post a day up to Christmas. It doesn’t have to be anything specific but the idea is to keep to the Christmas theme.
My first post of blogmas is going to be all about Christmas jumpers. I love Christmas jumpers but I always end up leaving it till the last minute and the kids always miss out. Hopefully this year will be different. Maybe I’ll even get Darren and myself one! I’ve put together some of my favourites from the High Street.
Christmas Jumpers for Children
1. River Island Grey Santa Christmas Jumper – Age 0 – 5 years | £12
2. H&M Knitted Christmas Jumper – Age 4 months – 2 years | £6.99
3. Asda Santa Claus Christmas Jumper – Age 18 months – 6 years | £8
4. Asda Christmas Santa Claus Jumper – Age 4 – 14 years | £10
5. Next White Penguin Christmas Jumper – Age 3 months – 6 years | £14 – £15
6. Next Red Stripe Long Sleeve Santa Christmas T-Shirt | Age 3 months – 6 years | £8 – £9
Will you be buying a Christmas jumper this year? There are so many cute options to pick from! Which do you think I should get for the little ones?