So here are the simple rules of the Liebster Award tag:
As I didn't know who's questions to answer I decided to do some from both! What a kerfuffle!
Anyway, here are my answers for my Liebster Award tag:1. What is your favourite food and drink?
Food wise, I'm probably going to have to say pork pie or something like that. I could eat it for days! Drink wise, I'm probably going to say coffee!
2. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope, I'm pretty much talentless.
3. Do you have any pets?
I do, I have a dog called Oti, he's a very mischievous Jack Russell) and some fish!
4. Name your ultimate celebrity crush (male, or female, girl crushes are cool)
Oh this is easy, Cillian Murphy. Especially when he played in Peaky Blinders!!
5. Marmite - love or hate?
Hate hate hate. That stuff is pretty vulgar!
6. What is your favourite quote?
Be who you are and say what you feel. Those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind.
Famous words of Dr Seuss
7. Name your three favourite songs of all time
Ahhhh, I always have trouble thinking of songs I like the most. I'm going to say Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight, Bring me the Horizon - Don't Go and Sash - Raindrops
What a mix!
8. Snow - love or hate? Why?
I don't mind it. It's a bit annoying when I have to travel in it, especially on the nursery run because it takes us twice as long to get to nursery!
9. Where's the best place you've been on holiday?
Easy, Mexico! We went in 2012 and I have never been to anywhere quite so beautiful. It was the best holiday I have ever been on without a doubt. Wish I had the money to take my family there. Maybe one day.
10. Do you find time to look after yourself? What's the self-care activity that re-charges you the most?
With three very young children, there isn't much time to look after myself. But I always make sure I get a bath in! That's my me time! A bath, a cup of hot coffee and a good book!
11. If you could pick one thing (to do or to buy) that you think would improve your life, what would that be?
My own car. I can drive, I have a full licence I just don't have a car. I feel like I could get out more and do more stuff with the kids if I had my own car. I wouldn't be limited to where we could go as public transport is a right faff with 3 kids!
11 Facts About Me
1.I'm a bit of a hoarder. I just hate throwing stuff away.
2. I don't like cheese. At all. I even pick it off my pizza.
3. I love hanging washing out to dry.
4. I have a telescope that I use to stargaze.
5. I would happily pick a sausage roll over chocolate.
6. I play the Sims 4 just to build houses.
7. I tell my kids we run out of batteries so I don't have to replace the ones in the annoying toys.
8. I love my dyson vaccum.
9. My happy place is Portland Bill, it's a lighthouse in Portland.
10. I enjoy watching Paw Patrol.
11. I hate having dog hair on my socks so I have to change them several times a day.
Now for my questions for your Liebster Award:
1. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
2. Most embarrassing crush?
3. If you could master one skill, what would it be?
4. If you had to change one thing about your partner, what would it be? Why?
5. You've been given the ability to be invisible for the day. What do you do?
6. You've won the lottery. What is the first thing you do?
7. Who is your blog-spiration?
8. If you didn't blog, what would you do instead?
9. Who should everyone be following right now?
10. What's your best joke?
11. What are you blogging goals?
So there we have it, now I would like to tag some lovely ladies for their Liebster Award:
Louise at WeeOhana
Jen at Just Average Jen
Siobhan at Baby Boat Diaries
Kerry at Kerry Shaw Mum of Four
Can't wait to see your answers!